- Lakeridge Software
- → Most Liked Content
Most Liked Content
Posted by Chris on 07 October 2012 - 11:47 PM
So, I'm sorry about the inconvenience. Hopefully, though, it won't stop feedback so that I can improve my software for you.
Posted by mikenanimous on 19 December 2012 - 10:34 AM
Then I changed the repeat setting on a task on my phone from "every 1 month" to "on the first Sunday" and tried to sync. The first time I synced the task showed up in Toodledo, but without the repeat setting. I synced again and the repeat setting disappeared on my phone. I then set the repeat setting on my phone and resynced. Nothing happened.
At this point I tried creating a test task and tried syncing but nothing changed on Toodledo or my phone. I can no longer get Toodledo and my phone to sync anything.
I've tried deleting my tasks on Toodledo and syncing, clearing the sync settings on my phone, uninstalling and reinstalling the app, and all of these in different combinations.
Am I missing something? Has anyone else run into this problem?
I'm running Due Today 184.108.40.206 on android 2.3.4 stock and using a free Toodledo account.
Posted by LeSScro on 16 October 2012 - 11:58 PM
Android OS is powerfull and fully responsicve OS but have some inconvenient and advantage...
Design an UI is hard (iPhone, Windows Phone, Mozilla & cie) and on Android there is no way to create a real alternative UI like Wisbar on WInmo.
Then i try to have from Veteran and New some inspiration and idea to help chris in good direction.
# My Wishlist :
- Ability to reproduce a big part of Wisbar WinMo version
- Ability to create/export skin in apk format ( a must have to use market feature)
- Maybe add a contest (beta tester to have a default UI)
- Add dock feature, slide feature in object (like volume slider), add slide feature in page (up, down, left and right)
- support edit mode for final users... i remember use mortscript to create a new LNK with specific image more easily than grid feature...
i talk about, i made a specific icon, and user can only use MY Icon list !
- ability to hook/intercept all notification, will be un to create a good notification visual to match with a theme
- Can dock can scroll in same time and at different position not only go out of screen, maybe more hard... but i have a small dock, i want it push only other in his way not eject him !!
... i will add more and try to add all entry in 1st post !!
- I'd love to see an Ansbar ;-) launcher as well.
- i'd like to see an element, that follows touch coordinates.
Posted by Morgan on 10 January 2013 - 11:04 PM
I recall that on the old forums there was a discussion on the implementation of multiple contexts per task, and a possible commitment to add this capability to a future release of due today.
Am I remembering this correctly?
If yes, will we see this anytime soon?
It's something I really value and miss from Windows mobile . .
Posted by inabyss on 10 January 2013 - 10:38 AM
Actually I'm quite happy with just the current version, and if you can add the location feature, it would be even better!
Posted by mikenanimous on 14 January 2013 - 02:42 AM
I sync Due Today with a free subscription of Toodledo. If I create subtasks with repeats in Due Today, how does this sync with Toodledo? After completing a parent task (assuming it repeats), will the parent and subtasks appear at their next due date in Due Today even though my Toodledo account doesn't support this?
Posted by Morgan on 10 January 2013 - 11:30 PM
In the projects view, the entire list of all nested projects shows on the screen, forcing the users to scroll thru a potentially very long list.
It would be really useful to have a button appear beside each project to expand/compress it, along with the ability to globally expand/compress the entire collection with another button as well.