3 replies to this topic

#1 Maki

Maki

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 03:25 PM

Hi Chris,

I'm almost new to Android and in my (incredibly hard) search of a good to-do app I found Due Today. Judging from screenshots on the Play Store looks like tablets have a "tag view" mode which I consider essential since I find tags much more flexible and easy than contexts, projects and so on (for my needs of course!). However the Lite version I'm trying on my Gnex has no such a thing, but it is also stuck to 1.x while the paid app is a 2.x so maybe it isn't representative. So, is this a new feature not yet available on Lite, is it for tablets only or just a fantasy of mine?

Regards,
Maki.

#2 Peter Bulthuis

Peter Bulthuis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 26 November 2012 - 03:49 PM

I don't know if the lite version has it. But in the latest paid version, you have a tags view in tablet mode: on the left side a tags list and on the right side the items with the selected tag.
In portrait mode, you get a tags list and after selecting a tag, you get the items with that tag.

#3 Chris

Chris

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 337 posts
  • LocationUtah

Posted 26 November 2012 - 04:25 PM

The version gap between the lite and paid versions will be closed hopefully tonight. I've brought the lite version up to date with the paid version.

Just as a note, though, the tablet view, widget and a few other features are limited to the paid version.

#4 Maki

Maki

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 03:29 PM

After posting I've seen that a tryout can be downloaded from this website. Chris, really, you *need* to update the lite version! The new one is so much better that you are losing sales every day when people see the old one. Also you have a broken link in page http://www.lakeridge...re.com/support/ . The link to the forum in the middle of the page doesn't work. That aside, the tag view is almost what I imagined, if the app continues to work fine for the next few days you definately have a new customer. Will the tasks I'm putting in be read when I purchase the full version from the Play Store? For some reason the ones I had in the Lite version haven't been imported in the new version.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users