I ran into a possible loop bug with one of my entries....which all begin in the windows version.
Put in a top priority task in the Windows version. Everything went fine. Synched with both Toodledo and the Android version.
A few hours later I noticed that one task, and no other kept reappearing as a growing list on my phone.
Today, the day the task was due there were probably 100 entries for the same task (and none of the other top priority)
1. Windows version would not let me trash the task. I had to go through each one manually, say it was complete. and then trash. Synching did not work until all were deleted.
2. Even then I had to delete the looping repeating task manually from Toodledo.
3. I had to manually click the tasks as completed on the Android. If I tried to a) synch, Android version crashed b)purge completed tasks with only a few clicked, Android version crashed. (report sent from phone). Finally after all tasks had been completed and purged, Android version crashed again. Had to shutdown and restart phone before completed/tasks disappeared.