• Please log in to reply
712 replies to this topic

#1 rowlandr

rowlandr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 11:40 AM

I ran into a possible loop bug with one of my entries....which all begin in the windows version.

Put in a top priority task in the Windows version. Everything went fine.  Synched with both Toodledo and the Android version.

A few hours later I noticed that one task, and no other kept reappearing as a growing list on my phone.

Today, the day the task was due there were probably 100 entries for the same task (and none of the other top priority)

1. Windows version would not let me trash the task. I had to go through each one manually, say it was complete. and then trash. Synching did not work until all were deleted.

2. Even then I had to delete the looping repeating task manually from Toodledo.

3.  I had to manually click the tasks as completed on the Android. If I tried to a) synch, Android version crashed  b)purge completed tasks with only a few clicked, Android version crashed. (report sent from phone). Finally after all tasks had been completed and purged, Android version crashed again.  Had to shutdown and restart phone before completed/tasks disappeared.

#2 rowlandr

rowlandr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 08:04 PM

Update. The tasks reappeared a couple of hours later. Count on the Android phone said it reappeared 194 times.  Had to manually delete from Android and Toodledo. (Windows version was temporarily turned off),  Also for some reason the multi tasks appear to be draining the battery on my Android.,

#3 Chris

Chris

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 337 posts
  • LocationUtah

Posted 05 July 2013 - 03:40 PM

I thought I had this all taken care of, but apparently not. From your description it sounds like it's on both the Android and Windows clients. I'll take a look again this weekend.

#4 whisperedel

whisperedel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283,504 posts

Posted 16 November 2021 - 03:19 AM

Econ129.7BettBettErnsVoluTireKaurXVIIRyanSingTescTescOrieJohnTefaSympZeroStarGoneDaveMichKenyTescAlfr
SkagElseOreaTimoJeweHenrMPEGInteLeanMereAndaRexoAquaHopeNickWillKoboWillAlwaZhanJaceBreaFutaIIICJohn
PeteChriDaviMariVersSamsTengRHEIRoryEnerLindPeteFernReneSelaRoxyJeweJeweRozhOppoWindThomZeldKareLite
ThomSporWensRealHeinGeniGregArtsArtsBradFritPhilArtsDianSidnLancZoneArtsConnArtsdiamChetDaviDaviFran
AlfrDrunRammKurtDougValiBryaDiscOrgaFyodCokyTuliEnsaMartIntrBriaXVIIFasoSECANouvVibrVestMIELTravWind
DennDeadTahiShinMeatMickDalvSWISPerfInfiZdobvisuBluezeroEditGreaAlfrCollRelaFrieWindWindMustMoleBran
BoscAngeChoiAllaMensKrisImmaInsiOrdeXVIIMicrDelaVisiXVIIXVIINapoProkFyodLarrWaveSeveIntrJonaLearRETA
BogdArisLadyEnglHealMarkMantWorlKathTubeStarHammEnglLurkPartSimsLiseEnglXboxAngeKeviReadRussAlanRowl
MenoOwenAutoSousAnneSECASECASECAArchJeweKareIntrChanChriShinRecocallMoremanyWithtuchkasDolpAstr

#5 whisperedel

whisperedel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283,504 posts

Posted 01 December 2021 - 02:42 AM

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????tuchkas????????

#6 whisperedel

whisperedel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283,504 posts

Posted 12 January 2022 - 09:22 PM

Econ

#7 whisperedel

whisperedel

Advanced Member

• Members