4 replies to this topic

#1 DawMatt

DawMatt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 04:39 AM

Hi,

I'm running the latest version (2.0.13.193) on a HTC Incredible S (Android 2.3.3).

Observed behaviour:

When I click the menu button, icons are not shown for the Sync or Search items. Icons are shown for the Backup/Restore, Purge Completed Tasks and Settings items.

Expected behaviour:

Icons are shown for all five items displayed after pressing the menu button. Note: I'm pretty sure this used to be the case though I can't exactly remember when this changed.

A minor issue, but given other themeing issues on Gingerbread had been reported and fixed I thought I'd bring this to your attention as well.

Thanks,

Matt

#2 Chris

Chris

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 337 posts
  • LocationUtah

Posted 11 February 2013 - 07:13 AM

What version are you running? There was a build that had a compile problem, but that was removed from the Play Store last week. However, on my test device I'm seeing those menu entries right now. Here's a screenshot.

Attached Thumbnails

• Image3.png

#3 DawMatt

DawMatt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 04:02 AM

As stated in the original post, I'm running the latest version (2.0.13.193).

I've seen this issue for a number of builds now. And I just retested (in landscape mode, given your screen shot was in that orientation) and the problem still exists.

#4 DawMatt

DawMatt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 06:48 PM

FYI This is still a problem with version 2.0.15.210.

#5 Chris

Chris

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 337 posts
  • LocationUtah

Posted 27 March 2013 - 12:56 AM

I'm sorry about the delay (I'll be apologizing in just about every post). I've had some major computer issues the past few weeks.

I've come up with a solution for this that I think will work better. In fact, I've been redesigning quite a bit of the main UI to fix little problems like these. I'll have that update within the week.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users