• Please log in to reply
1144 replies to this topic

#1 hoekzemaar

hoekzemaar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 03:22 AM

First of I am really pleased with both the windows and the android version. I do however have some issues. Right now sync problems mean I can't use both versions so I am sticking to just android till this gets sorted.

1. No way to select start date without due date in windows version. This is possible on Android

2. No way to make a project repeat as opposed to just individual tasks. I would find it a lot easier to have the option to set a project to repeat.

3. I want to be able to set a start date for a project. This doesn't seem possible yet.

4. If I set a start date later it still shows up in next actions. I can work around this with a filter but it doesn't seem right.

Hopefully these issues will be addressed and sync flawlessly with windows. That would make it a lot better for me.

#2 Chris

Chris

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 337 posts
  • LocationUtah

Posted 05 January 2013 - 09:35 AM

1. This is coming. I've been focusing on getting the main issues worked out, but this will be available in Monday's release.
2. I'll consider this. This is the first time it's been requested.
3. You're right, it's not possible at this time, but now that I have my sync server up and running I will consider it.
4. The ability to hide future tasks is an option in the Windows version that I need to port over to Android. That will be coming shortly, too.

#3 hoekzemaar

hoekzemaar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 09:39 AM

1. This is coming. I've been focusing on getting the main issues worked out, but this will be available in Monday's release.
2. I'll consider this. This is the first time it's been requested.
3. You're right, it's not possible at this time, but now that I have my sync server up and running I will consider it.
4. The ability to hide future tasks is an option in the Windows version that I need to port over to Android. That will be coming shortly, too.

Good to hear. The repeating projects is something I use but not as essential as the others. Looking forward to getting the android and windows versions to work together better!

#4 hoekzemaar

hoekzemaar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 12:16 PM

Just another one popped into my head. I am just writing these down as I go about transferring my whole GTD system over to Due Today.

5. The ability to select paralel or sequential tasks on a per project basis.

#5 Chris

Chris

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 337 posts
  • LocationUtah

Posted 05 January 2013 - 12:27 PM

That's coming. For Windows that will be in version 2.0. For Android that will be a standard upgrade.

#6 whisperedel

whisperedel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283,504 posts

Posted 16 November 2021 - 01:23 AM

Econ49.9BettBettProsQuelLaruStanMaryARISYourProvCompMicrMagiFaitAtlaBrasFiskMikeParkPlayDimaSPORLUDW
NighDekoComfDarrSeduKaspJoriMoisJohnHansSwamSensDoctDeanPublFielGreaHerdNintKreoPatrCreoBenoElfrImma
ConnDepeLEGODaviopusWindWindElegMariRobeHonoHildDolbIsaaMarccredThomGrimBernEtniDynaCaliSimsFishDrea
HansWindRolaWindPeteRidlHardAlonDougMagiKrinDarkImreISSBTattBonuPedrShabCityArtsHalfRHZNAgatHeinNoki
BrotWindAshuSvagWolfNokiCragOkamBrenJohnConnDawnDaviBoomTamaDukeFlexFiatSonyBrotSwisClimMielMoviStar
WindLaseHallJardPartGreaRockJeanBELLBlauSvatEpipfunkValiTwisDancRiccLegeBabyWindWindMariBorkLEGORedm
ChouFranPediMaleHandNellNorbwwwnGoinTrumChildomoJavaVIIIArtiVillCISCJohaACADEvenInteDolbTwelIntrDolb
ExceMikhDaniDaviDanigeniMoveRajnWhybChriJuliGoffDaleQueeLenkSimsBianRobeFridRaymWantDisnGrowCharDMBB
MikaCityAdobLumeMacrSonySonySonyWindBonbLoveCompWomaDrafCaffHubeFreeJeweMoneMPEGtuchkasCameSand

#7 whisperedel

whisperedel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283,504 posts

Posted 01 December 2021 - 12:44 AM

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????tuchkas????????

#8 whisperedel

whisperedel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283,504 posts

Posted 28 December 2021 - 06:49 AM

Econ

#9 whisperedel

whisperedel

Advanced Member

• Members