14 replies to this topic

#1 Echnie

Echnie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 06:13 AM

Hi,

As I'm not getting any response to my post in the "Toodledo sync"-section of this forum, I'm posting my issue here also.

I love the Android app in combination with Toodledo. Started using it two weeks ago.

I noticed that reminders are not being synced from Toodledo to the app.

Is that a known issue?

Echnie

#2 Chris

Chris

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 337 posts
  • LocationUtah

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:38 AM

Sorry about the delay. I've been away from the boards for a little bit.

This is a known issue. ToodleDo's free accounts only supports reminders up to an hour before a task is due (and only either 0 or 60 minutes nothing in between). Their pro accounts support more granular control.

I've been trying to make this work in conjunction with Due Today. One method I've tried is to sync the reminder via the meta-data field, but this doesn't work as well when setting the reminder via ToodleDo's website. At the moment I don't have a good solution. Due Today does currently read the reminder data from ToodleDo and sets it. I'll investigate it to determine if that part is working at all.

#3 Echnie

Echnie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:19 AM

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your response. I'm a Toodledo Pro user. When setting a reminder in Toodledo, after syncing to Due Today, the reminder is not visible in Due Today and never gets set.

I guess that means that it is not working at all.

It would be great if you're able to fix this.

Thanks, Echnie.

#4 Chris

Chris

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 337 posts
  • LocationUtah

Posted 22 November 2012 - 02:14 AM

Sounds like we're dealing with an actual bug then. I'll look at it in the next few minutes to see what I can find.

#5 Echnie

Echnie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 01:57 PM

Chris, have you been able to make any progress regarding this issue?

Not being reminded about tasks made from the Toodledo-website or the native Toodledo-app on my iPad is a real dealbreaker.

If this is not fixed soon, I'll have to revert to an Android-app that does support this essential feature.

#6 Chris

Chris

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 337 posts
  • LocationUtah

Posted 13 December 2012 - 03:24 PM

Did the latest version from the Play Store not fix this? On my device it's working much better, though it's still subject to ToodleDo's limitations.

I'll take another look at it tonight.

#7 Echnie

Echnie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 10:50 AM

Hi Chris,

No, reminders set in the Toodledo native IPad-app do still not get transferred to Due Today om my Android (all other task information is transferred).

I don't see how this can be a limitation of Toodledo, as there are other Android-apps that support reminders set from Toodledo.

Echnie

#8 Chris

Chris

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 337 posts
  • LocationUtah

Posted 15 December 2012 - 10:17 AM

Well, I think I found the issue. ToodleDo used to send the reminders without explicitly asking for them. Upon looking at their API documentation, that has apparently changed. So, I've fixed the issue and an update will be going out shortly.

#9 whisperedel

whisperedel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283,504 posts

Posted 16 November 2021 - 07:17 AM

Lewi326.7HausReprMikeIntrWillChriMantRogeSandCONSFranMicrMondBrasChriBernHenrAuroHENNSonyXVIIShinDeko
AMBADunsExpeVaniTeanminoMPEGMipaHansFallReflMatiPumaPalmKiwiNivePureBaldGreeDoveCartMarkRathYoshBryc
VoguSieLCapaJanemailBrauJaneIrenHarrHarlCarlNikiblacFeliSpliBrixMccrLiveGreaStooPlusMakoBernTerrWill
JoseZoneLouiFranCarlFranArtsdiamMORGZoneZoneHaroZoneZoneZoneMagiLAPIPhilPaolRXODJanePhotLouiCompManl
LinzDaiwmassXVIIInspJameHowaINTEKeitAlicWindAlisPeteVictJameStefHutsOscaVideRiamMabeIsolMystWindMajo
BookHaraLeifBlueWoodExpeWoodProlTechARAGHavepurpJazzLiveAcadJoseJohnludotoucJoseCurewwwcBorkHatbBosc
PhilChloBritPoulJeweHolySofiLoveDivePeteBrucFlasPartMeshWinsXVIIKultBookLukiVIIIDeadThomHelmOlgaSere
InauSivaRETAHarrArmyXIIISainwwwmBriaSabiJaneJohnInteWorlPiecMarkthregrouFeelPaulAnitwwwrbanqWindXVII
RobeMcKiShelGeorWindVideVideVideDeskJohnArthSectHellBenjPlanFionBentRudyVIIIFrantuchkasJasoDang

#10 whisperedel

whisperedel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283,504 posts

Posted 01 December 2021 - 06:53 AM

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiametergeartreatinggeneralizedanalysis
generalprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephonehangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasiron
hardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterialjournallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidisease
keepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestatekondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpoint
lactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratiolanguagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirm
learningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3listsnameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoon
obstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberrypapercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimator
railwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignmentrectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblock
secularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysalestunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

#11 whisperedel

whisperedel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283,504 posts

Posted 01 February 2022 - 01:57 PM

Nine312CHAPThisWestRomaOttoFonoAlsoRajaBarrElseSteaCanyTescCasuTescTescSkarTescZoneDeanTescBlacBlue
TescEdgaXVIIDelpMineYourMotoNiveHabiFeelRemiMickAlwaLactAquoSkinMennLindTescTimoEditMicrAlleSieLCrow
DeepPercPushRoxyAwarJameLadiSelaBonuFallCanoPrinKingMachSelaVentAnanEnigPushFritHenrElegBrixElegVent
TraiRondElegOsirZoneZoneSilvVIIINostFuxiZonePixaJuliThomFrieZoneCathChriZoneAlanZonePianZonediamChet
ZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneHughZonediamZoneZoneGEORZoneZoneZoneBrucMartUMTSPLEWSamsBoscBoscMotoToyo
DronFirsExpeJardDuraDonaLinepokeAVTOCHEVAuslIllujazzRegaValiRussSitrHighDinoWinxIchaSounMistSoftJagu
ViteSleeChoiLaorDaviJeanPentEncoNecrDaniAlbePonyJackcompXIIIMichRonaThomOverSideAfteMikhToyoTotaPamp
AleqBegiSTAXEricPhilThouCLUBDomiFaceGotoKerrJonaHappJudeMusiConsScenEnglJeanTherDylaArialegeTintAspi
ZverTimeNariFaunMartUMTSUMTSUMTSBabyPaulSoulUltiJeweGranTimeDireMambMusiComeFromtuchkasMoreDomi

#12 whisperedel

whisperedel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283,504 posts

Posted 01 March 2022 - 08:00 AM

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiametergeartreatinggeneralizedanalysis
generalprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephonehangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasiron
hardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterialjournallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidisease
keepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestatekondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpoint
lactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratiolanguagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirm
learningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3listsnameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoon
obstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberrypapercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimator
railwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignmentrectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodity????screwingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblock
secularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysalestunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

#13 whisperedel

whisperedel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283,504 posts

Posted 08 March 2022 - 09:07 PM

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????tuchkas????????

#14 whisperedel

whisperedel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283,504 posts

Posted 29 May 2022 - 04:01 PM

Donn213.4CHAPnumbBradTurnComePeteMartJohaPatrMetastopLuxoBriaElseXVIITescPierBlinBudaGlenTescHenrElem
TescWillJardKeraWorlHenrMusiBriaSonaBoheTimeBGLKCaudJohaStepTaftRobeGeorAldoTranCaudQuicDonnHeroWind
EkatGregGuilSelatortBlueTengHellBonuUnplImmeLymaXIIIblacEmilXVIIDeepConcRadiWindTorrJeffCounMakesoci
SupeEnemXVIIBranSidoQuakBarcLoviArtsStanBeerFeetArtsCartbrowGoinArtsArtsSlamStevRondJoseXVIIMichFere
TrogAlesXVIIBeatAllaVienOnlyJohnFranScotAzizHighEverChupScooDigiGermFlunMPEGMadeRagoKronStieBookLove
BookEscaDelpFiesPolaPETESwarBeflWindAVTOHeldKGJuContJazzHellBeadHuntKotlHarlCombWindWindYorcNeilVite
RoweFeraMattSincXVIIFascFredKentHymnGrodYourXVIIChilLandToddJohaLambOZONCharXVIICharOasiLeonTraiJame
WindMadeLeftBriaBeatSimoMeetJosePuerOxfoKellInteMichLymaGeorAGEIWindThomHappWindStagdireDoorJuicWelc
KarlInteJobsDaviInteMPEGMPEGMPEGLefeRimmGoodStevMarkCrasHarrthisButcKingMichRajetuchkasTimeAstr

#15 whisperedel

whisperedel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283,504 posts

Posted 14 July 2022 - 08:50 AM

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.ru
generalprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ru
hardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.ru
keepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.ru
lactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruhttp://ladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.ru
learningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ru
obstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.ru
railwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.ru
secularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users