• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Dmitriy Dotsenko

Dmitriy Dotsenko

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 10:37 PM

One of my tags disappeared. I don't know where all my tasks are that were in this tag. I remember titles of only some of them. If I search for a title, I find the task. It's not marked as complete. If I open it in editing mode, no tags are associated with it.

Maybe I accidentally deleted a tag. Is there a recycle bin? How can I restore the tag or find all tasks that were inside it?

If you delete a tag with some tasks in it, what happens to the tasks?

PS: Unfortunately I did not back up my tasks recently and did not sync them.

#2 Dmitriy Dotsenko

Dmitriy Dotsenko

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 10:44 PM

It seems that I accidentally deleted the tag. It's bad that Due Today does not ask for confirmation when you delete a tag. It seems that all tasks that were under this tag are still present somewhere with no tags assigned but they are not under None tag, though they must be there.

I'm using Due Today 2.1.5.543 on Android 4.0

#3 Dmitriy Dotsenko

Dmitriy Dotsenko

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 07 August 2015 - 09:29 PM

As tasks without tags are not displayed under None tag, I had to create a filter in All Tasks with many conditions, each condition to represent a tag to be excluded. I had to exclude all tags to find tasks without tags and then to specify a new tag manually for each task found.

#4 Dmitriy Dotsenko

Dmitriy Dotsenko

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 07 August 2015 - 09:37 PM

I checked version 2.1.14. It also does not show tasks without tags under None tag. If I delete a tag, tasks that had it still show up as having a tag (tag symbol beside subject) if I find them using Search. But if I open them for editing, they do not have any tag assigned. They are also not displayed under None tag. If I open None tag and create a task, tag None says it has 1 task under it but if I open None tag, there are no tasks displayed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users