815 replies to this topic

#1 danny

danny

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 06:13 AM

Hi,

I updated to the latest version on two of my Windows computer (1.8.1.3565).  One my Windows 8 machine, there are no problems.  On my Windows 7 machine, I now get the following error.

Capture.JPG

I have allowed the application to use my User ID and password, but the problem is not resolved.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling.

Thanks,
Danny

#2 andy

andy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 06:06 AM

I'm having the same issue and it's over, and over, and over no matter how many times I press yes or no.

#3 Chris

Chris

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 337 posts
  • LocationUtah

Posted 08 November 2013 - 02:31 AM

I've uploaded version 1.8.2 with the hope that it corrects this. What I found is that because I was storing your ToodleDo user ID (this is what they generate based on your settings, email address, etc.). If you change the settings in ToodleDo they recreate your ID (something I was not aware of until this bug came up).

So, in 1.8.2 Due Today no longer stores the ToodleDo ID. Instead, it's requested on every sync. Hopefully this is enough to clear up the error and still sync properly with ToodleDo.

#4 danny

danny

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 06:12 AM

Chris,

I've updated and it looks like the issue is resolved.  You mentioned changing ToodleDo settings.  I don't recall making any changes to my account.  Anyway, thanks for the update!

#5 Chris

Chris

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 337 posts
  • LocationUtah

Posted 08 November 2013 - 10:16 AM

It didn't even have to be an account setting. You could have changed something like the hotlist view or some other very small thing. Or ToodleDo could have simply just issued new IDs as a part of their API change. In any event, it was due to the ID being changed for some reason. So Due Today will no longer cache that and will retrieve it every time. I'm glad to know that worked for you.

#6 whisperedel

whisperedel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283,504 posts

Posted 16 November 2021 - 04:02 AM

Econ145.5BettBettTrumFeliRocklordJoseKaziCameScotTaenSkagHenrOrieWindDekoRenoSupeMicrElliAletAtlaXVII
KateHandAloeReneMatiJonaBrotCaudArmaAstrCeltAvenNatuMexoCotoGreeArgiBackWaltRalpWindSmocNubyUmbrLean
NicoGabrFunkVelkSilvLondblacTentJazzDolbJudiAmitXVIIshinNikiSilvProlPartBootWindJeweXIIIXVIIMakeAgat
XVIIOverXVIIClanJohnPostWindFuxiArtsRichEdgaDeatArtsCartSamuGothArtsArtsMichArtsMiyoLionJohnXVIINeil
KoleDyinIronJuliVirgNeilSonyWindGoreVedrDennKeitArgeJuliAlleEuroGibsSchaCARDBoelMakeFrosBoscMikaSony
WindPolaJeanTracWoodplacRybkSauvAutoWindElecAtlaBlueDotsNeotFerrPascDisnAndrWindBegiWindHaydLEGOPhil
BoscEnerFresDaviXIIIBodeXenoWalkDigiHearINTERalpRobeOsteAndrVoltKarlHenrKhwaLuciVIIIAlicwwwrMikhRock
HomoJeweEnhaLastSatuInteBakePhotTombJillDualToyoRussNintDigiDrWeOperStepJameXVIICuatOutsLaurMicrSymb
HomoSterRickDarrEverCARDCARDCARDrosoBryaWordGlucPhilRusJToveWeatMasoRockPhylStrotuchkasMeltEliz

#7 whisperedel

whisperedel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283,504 posts

Posted 01 December 2021 - 03:26 AM

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.ru
generalprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ru
hardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.ru
keepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.ru
lactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.ru
learningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ru
obstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.ru
railwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.ru
secularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

#8 whisperedel

whisperedel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283,504 posts

Posted 19 January 2022 - 03:26 PM

XVII

#9 whisperedel

whisperedel

Advanced Member

• Members