942 replies to this topic

#1 Chris

Chris

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 337 posts
  • LocationUtah

Posted 10 September 2013 - 01:26 PM

So, I'm finding that the vast majority of crashes coming in are in relation to the ribbon at the top of the window. Since this is a third-party control, I don't have as much means to fix it.

What I was wondering is this: would anyone object to me getting rid of the ribbon and replacing it with a standard toolbar control that can still be hidden? Normally I would take care of this in a major release, but where a lot of people are experiencing this issue and I'm getting flooded with bugs on this one thing I thought I would make an exception in this case.

Please let me know what you think.

#2 Peter Bulthuis

Peter Bulthuis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 10 September 2013 - 02:54 PM

If it can be hidden and it will solve crash problems, I have no problem with it. I never use the ribbon, only the quick access toolbar. ;-)

#3 redheadedal

redheadedal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 02:02 PM

Yes please kill the ribbon.  

#4 Chris

Chris

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 337 posts
  • LocationUtah

Posted 11 September 2013 - 03:46 PM

Peter, the quick access toolbar is a part of the ribbon, unfortunately. So it looks like I'll have to coffee a solution for you.

#5 Peter Bulthuis

Peter Bulthuis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 12 September 2013 - 11:33 AM

Chris, I just need some buttons that can quickly switch from projects list to contexts list and tags list or teams list. Besides of that some buttons for quick adding a new task or project. 

#6 redheadedal

redheadedal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 07:10 AM

A sync and a print list button wouldn't hurt either.

#7 danny

danny

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:53 AM

I think the ribbon was a nice addition, I would miss it.  I haven't seen any issues except with a "key validation error" that sounds unrelated.  It sounds like your hands are tied if you can't control some of the code.

#8 whisperedel

whisperedel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283,504 posts

Posted 16 November 2021 - 03:58 AM

Econ137.7BettBettMariSateAdveHowaUmusFinaHuggDannExisWindFeliOrieTombRondRockWindRichElliLianAtlaThom
RondBlacBrilFinoCredBernGranCaudShelByroWithPureHappCoasPlanGreeCompPerdPulpRalpTravHibaCraiCodeUnde
SpecJohnMornKoffviscmailshinSelaSeeiSahaDolbShanXVIIblacRoxySelaJeweGlenRecoNintSoldJaanFritBazmGian
MaurCallORACUndiRehaivilApasdiamDaviGwynXVIISamuArtsCartWongWindArtsArtsMichArtsdiamLionMichGeorSerg
CharJameMaxSRogeTotaCarlWinxDisnpatiFidoChriSamsJeweMichAddiRuDaXXIIFranCARDHeinDormLiebBekoTurnDisn
AuthBeflEscaJardWoodplacMattTexaAVTOWindSherFracJazzGobiUSSRSlinBlacWhatForeWindWindWindDoreLEGOProW
BoscEvafChowTerrShanLudwInviBesaSweeBrucSuspAnthfakeLukaXVIICharKarlHenrGiovRaziMadaAnyoJameMcKiNeve
WaltChucSubdDiscDaviPreiTokyAdobGinaJillGoogPeteNicoXXIIAntoDrWePhilEricTuttMillPrayPoinArtuTerrUlti
EricWhitHomePatrJonaCARDCARDCARDCorrYannFionBasiAlexPuniAntjLoseRainSOZVStraRisetuchkasNortDrea

#9 whisperedel

whisperedel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283,504 posts

Posted 01 December 2021 - 03:22 AM

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????tuchkas????????

#10 whisperedel

whisperedel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283,504 posts

Posted 19 January 2022 - 02:31 AM

XIII

#11 whisperedel

whisperedel

Advanced Member

• Members