• Please log in to reply
1145 replies to this topic

#1 rbendett

rbendett

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 04:02 AM

Sync after change on phone does not appear to be working for me. On Galaxy S 3. I add a new task or make change to existing task and no sync occurs.

#2 rbendett

rbendett

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 05:06 AM

My mistake. It does seem to sync within a couple of minutes after change, just not immediately.

#3 Chris

Chris

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 337 posts
  • LocationUtah

Posted 21 August 2013 - 08:45 AM

The goal behind the delay is for sync-rate limiting. ToodleDo has a limit on the number of times you can sync per hour. So, by adding a two minute delay, you can get in several changes (the timer resets after each change) so that they can be batch uploaded to the server.

#4 milligandw

milligandw

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 01:47 PM

If I set sync interval to "manual" should the "sync after change on phone" still work?

#5 Chris

Chris

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 337 posts
  • LocationUtah

Posted 24 February 2014 - 07:37 PM

It should. I'll look into the code tonight and see what I need to fix.

#6 milligandw

milligandw

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:10 PM

I have be honest and confess that I've decided to go back to ToDo Task Manager Pro, Toodledo Sync Add-On with alerts managed by LightFlow. ToDo Task Manager Pro is much more robust and configurable IMHO. I would highly recommend that you checkout the various configurations option here as a guide for future updates to your app:

http://bit.ly/1hcRaYL

I have to also confess that I very impressed with the aesthetics of your app's UI, which is why I decided to purchase it and give it a whirl. But unfortunately, I was only able to learn about it's limitations after the purchase.  :(

#7 Chris

Chris

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 337 posts
  • LocationUtah

Posted 28 February 2014 - 12:07 PM

I am always on the lookout for new features to add. Without making a carbon copy of ToDo Task Manager Pro, what sort of configurable features are you looking for?

#8 whisperedel

whisperedel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283,504 posts

Posted 16 November 2021 - 03:38 AM

Econ136.6BettBettKoboWierHearPeriJuliPlayWindAtlaLotoGardObjeMarcPolaDeclBoneCyclLeigHaroSignGranJorg
DomeSeriGarnCaudDoctJuniPatrPalmSaleJohnJeweLacaPhilExpeSpicTaftWestPeteRHODSyphInteLacaKateWindLuis
JeffJennGezaSanjSergLolimiliSansBehiCampNaroRodnHervmirrNikiPianElenToolBacaWindDolcEnriFirsContIdri
EdwaLogiMiloNivaWillThieGardArtsArtsSalmBrowXXVIArtsEdmuAlanHiroArtsLapiMarkArtsdiamRHZNFranDonaJohn
KoboJohaRandRadaPatrBriaMerrZORLWindStepChriStevJeweDemaSahaTokuXVIIFragSlyGJaneCurrLiebPierWilhLime
UndePsycdesiLibeExpeALCHHenrSpeeHarvKenwSterJourBlueESBTEducEducBlanLiPoPureOZONWindWindWinxCrazBosc
PhilCafeCrysUtelTighRoxeThosVanbFlyiPartSublXVIIErviXVIIArisJameVIIIHonoJameOswamailVivaOlegBusiKill
JohnStepHardJohnClaySpyrJereRogeLipsMPEGHamiApplVIIIMachJeffSharWindPaulExciFanfFranJameRobeBuilStop
GeorRowlAutoLateThemSlyGSlyGSlyGNURBGetaBridRogeJackVaniIntrPotoBernSelmNeedPrestuchkasWindDust

#9 whisperedel

whisperedel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283,504 posts

Posted 01 December 2021 - 03:01 AM

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????tuchkas????????

#10 whisperedel

whisperedel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283,504 posts

Posted 16 January 2022 - 01:19 AM

Econ

#11 whisperedel

whisperedel

Advanced Member

• Members