Posted 07 August 2013 - 03:34 PM
I've found the cause of the freezes. In the last update I had added some locks in an attempt to fix some crashes that occurred during the background sync. However, those locks didn't help and have caused the freezing.
The main cause was the fact that I used the same memory for rendering the task list and for synchronizing the tasks, projects, etc. I've spent the last two weeks ripping all of that code apart and rewriting it. The result, so far, is that the program seems much more stable and a little faster in some areas.
So, I will be releasing an update in the next couple of days after I finish running some regression and stability tests on it.
If anyone wants to run a test version for me, please let me know. I would be grateful to have a few extra testers on hand.