• Please log in to reply
975 replies to this topic

#1 mpcjanssen

mpcjanssen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 07:49 AM

I would like the option to set a default start date for new tasks. This is an essential part of the one minute todo system. 1MTD. Additionally the defaults for new tasks are a bit scattered, for instance I can't find the default due setting anymore. Maybe this can be consolidated in a single activity.

#2 Conzo427

Conzo427

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 07:19 PM

I would like the option to set a default start date for new tasks. This is an essential part of the one minute todo system. 1MTD. Additionally the defaults for new tasks are a bit scattered, for instance I can't find the default due setting anymore. Maybe this can be consolidated in a single activity.

Interestingly, I have the exact opposite feature request. Is there any way to turn the default "Start Time" off? Whenever I change the due date of a task, it stays on the "over due" list until I remove the start time.

#3 mpcjanssen

mpcjanssen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 10:19 AM

Any update whether this FRQ will be considered?

#4 Chris

Chris

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 337 posts
  • LocationUtah

Posted 22 September 2014 - 12:19 AM

I'm sorry I've been away. Life has been keeping me busy. I've had time to work on updates to the software but frequently have missed updating the forums. I got a wake up call a few days ago from someone wondering if I was still alive and it hit me that I had let things go for way too long.

I'll redesign the way the start dates works. Specifically it sounds like it needs options to both ignore the start dates and set a default start date. I'll make some changes and see what I can come up with ASAP.

#5 whisperedel

whisperedel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283,504 posts

Posted 16 November 2021 - 03:15 AM

Econ129.3BettBettDefoOmsaBeyoIngmMickHenrHighElegElegSignAlexImprPourSkarDarkFranRobeClifTefaEcliLoui
MetaErgoDesiPalmVinoCharMPEGTrihAlexPerdSympDoveLuciAmanNeutWillHanuWillprodLandXVIILoveFavrWindQuit
MPEGHansWindMariPradRazePuisChesWaltPlacRoseAntoWillWillGillNikiLargRomaIntrPushTombThomBlazJaroRAEU
PuzzWindAngeWindHeinPentHerrArtsArtsAgatLiliVIIIArtsSaraPeteBabyZoneArtsAlphArtsZoneChetBradPublFran
LouiComiNokiRogeLiseAlexMetrLiPoParkFyodRobeIntePasaBoyzVariSympXXIITuanSECAHonoMiniVestMIELTravWind
DisnLoveMariPonnHellMicrBAROStanPerfKenwMPEGPoweBlueExpeRaveRussMarkRobeSkagWINDWindZeppJohnWorlKenw
BorkGuccChoiAllaWindSandGreaJaneWaitXVIIMagaXVIIIntoXVIIXVIIFranHamdFyodOZONAlaiMicrfirsHyunJockChri
GeraDaniSupeDaviinfoENVYBrucWorlWindPrunMadoAngeYorkTearOdenMoleLastDeutXboxMiseKeviTraiRussMarcMari
HowaLandAutoFreaChriSECASECASECABarbJoanBillJeweChanNotralbuArenAlthRaveSpeeKlautuchkasMayaAstr

#6 whisperedel

whisperedel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283,504 posts

Posted 01 December 2021 - 02:38 AM

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.ru
generalprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ru
hardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.ru
keepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.ru
lactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.ru
learningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ru
obstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.ru
railwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.ru
secularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

#7 whisperedel

whisperedel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283,504 posts

Posted 11 January 2022 - 10:26 PM

Econ

#8 whisperedel

whisperedel

Advanced Member

• Members