890 replies to this topic

#1 akop

akop

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 12:05 PM

Hi,

Well my previous topic didn't receive any attention from support team. Here I try again.

I purchased the program twice(!). The first one from kopchinskiy@gmail.com. For reasons unknown to me (win 8, x64 ?) it doesn't work. When I try to start in it gives me a message "Cannot start the program due to the following error: The database file is an unknown type". That's it, whatever I do it won't start. :(

I created another account on my laptop and downloaded/purchased the program from that account using different email (akop@mail.tuwien.ac.at). There is started alright. But I want it here, on my main account where it doesn't work. Can anybody help me with this, please?

Thank you for any help!

I'm going to send an email to support too.

Regards,

Alexey

#2 Chris

Chris

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 337 posts
  • LocationUtah

Posted 18 April 2013 - 01:35 AM

Were you the one who emailed me just a couple of days ago about this? If not, please open an Explorer window. Then type %appdata% in the address bar and press Enter. This will take you to your main application data folder. In that folder you will see a file called DueToday.db. That's the file that's the problem.

You can either delete or rename that file (to something like DueToday.old). Then, try restarting Due Today. That will allow the program to start back up. Then, if you don't mind, would you please send me a copy of the file? I'd like to analyze it and see what caused it to get so corrupted.

#3 elzingav

elzingav

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 02:27 PM

I had the same problem today and this fixed it.  Thanks.

#4 whisperedel

whisperedel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283,504 posts

Posted 16 November 2021 - 02:58 AM

Econ122.29BettBettDarkFannJeweJeanHervKremGranDhabBOOKOrieBrisTefaJameFiskGuruGoodLynnOrsoAssaXVIIAlic
WallIrenCeraKeraWindHenrRichMavaMargJohnConcSupeYoghGeraAustGustBertWillFreuRobeSalaRoweAlexSpidKorn
HansXVIIGuilPublblacWindDolbStopYeahGioadgarJohnStapGustWendAlexAquaXVIIHearPushVoguRajnDrWeTimoRTFX
LiveWindGregHardLogoWindPapeInfiArtsXVIIBeraClamArtsTintIrisSideAndrArtsFritdiamdiamSwarTracLouiMarr
MaryKennBonuVitaSomeGuilNichSTALShaaRamoLiveJameHopeKingToscNothLoviMiloPoweDAXXWritVestZigmSainMari
RudoAmebBradPolaWillCubyJohnSQuiPerfLanzliceTextHardFlatBANGConnChinHellBatmSylvWindLANSorigTissBork
BorkFranChoiPureHighLighEdwaTherMarrEricRespJDCrversEuweDaleMarkTeubHeinVIIIVIIIrlesAmorWindJackSerg
NextPattFrauCentDarrRajnSincMacdAnarFranJacoRobeGerdQueeJerrWindBaseFMCGEnidMoreTheyXVIIIrenMartSERG
MichChriWindHanaAstrPowePowePoweKateLikeMcKeCarmCamiNighReadSounPresSkipDoctDebituchkasDiscLawr

#5 whisperedel

whisperedel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283,504 posts

Posted 01 December 2021 - 02:21 AM

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????tuchkas????????

#6 whisperedel

whisperedel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283,504 posts

Posted 09 January 2022 - 06:57 PM

Econ

#7 whisperedel

whisperedel

Advanced Member

• Members