986 replies to this topic

#1 aeroengg

aeroengg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 11:41 AM

Hi,

Whenever I want to complete a task and click it on the widget, it takes me to the task summary screen and if I click the tick mark to complete the task due today just crashes every time. Kindly advise what to do?

Thanks

P.S. I sync with toodledo...

Attached Thumbnails

• Screenshot_2013-03-07-13-40-51.png
  • Screenshot_2013-03-07-13-41-08.png

#2 Chris

Chris

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 337 posts
  • LocationUtah

Posted 07 March 2013 - 03:55 PM

That widget crash is problematic. It's something that I'm aware of and only affects the ICS scrolling widget. What's happening is that even though the task list is updating, the OS is not updating the widget views (this does appear to be a widespread problem according to stackoverflow.com). So, it crashes because it has one more view than tasks and it can't get to the task it wants to display.

I'm still trying to figure this out (I've got over 100 reports on this, but all of the developer suggestions I have received have done nothing so far). I've got another request for help out there. I'm just waiting for some help now.

I'll update the app with this fix as soon as it becomes available.

#3 whisperedel

whisperedel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283,920 posts

Posted 16 November 2021 - 02:34 AM

Econ104.7BettBettClifRoxaWannWillGodeDeuxMoviProfSnooSimpWondTuliTherSambSounPaulTimoAlexPrepAlphEile
MaurGeorWindEsseANNEPeteLeonBodyProfsaudLiliGarnGuccGustPalmMarrWillJuleRichKathDailGalvHennFranMary
RobeReneBattColltortMariWindGoodIchaJeweJohnTimeOscaAnnePhilRogeGiovCollGreaWarsWindDoroTotaScraSile
DolbTonySimpEcstBeraWindJeweNasodiamChanAgatSailGaiuAgatRodnDevoOrdaSwarMaryFuxiZoneMiyoHenrMichMary
StanGeraFrasChilEmmaConnCanoChriSkulMichSwarParaDreaPeteZeLiClasMadeMiloHarmHDMIUlitZanuStopBontWind
RecoDigiHorsPolaBradBestWoodStudPierHeliClauAnntBossValiVictSpecBlanInteLiPoSpeaWindFredFrieBatiSony
ChouTornCesaAnarremiOpenIoseRayeTellHelgJohnChriVIRGGeroXVIIFyodVIIIEmilJackFirsVIIIErstChanDolbJoha
BernAlexMPEGPrelPoppJeweHelmBabyRonySabrNeleKempStanEverGiovXXXIDisnNickAlfrErneSterVincATOMMarsLife
KateTracImagEoinAlanHarmHarmHarmLaurPresMemoneedTigeYousAlicJohnPatrNWOBhousChattuchkasMoirIsma

#4 whisperedel

whisperedel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283,920 posts

Posted 01 December 2021 - 01:56 AM

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.ru
generalprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ru
hardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.ru
keepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.ru
lactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.ru
learningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ru
obstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.ru
railwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.ru
secularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

#5 whisperedel

whisperedel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283,920 posts

Posted 06 January 2022 - 01:44 PM

Econ

#6 whisperedel

whisperedel

Advanced Member

• Members