561 replies to this topic

#1 carrefour

carrefour

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 02:03 AM

Hi,

just opened Due today at work and got this error.

Best regards,

carrefour

Attached Thumbnails

• Clipboard01.png

#2 Chris

Chris

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 337 posts
  • LocationUtah

Posted 23 February 2013 - 08:36 AM

That looks like an older error. What version of Due Today are you using?

#3 Beutelbär

Beutelbär

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 09:53 AM

No the error is still there! Also in the newest version I still get this error. I have this error since weeks, nearly months now - see my thread here in the forum - and there is still no working fix for that. That is a shame. I asked several time for help or even how can I help you to get rid of this error. But no reaction at all! Fact is that I bought a version that is terrible buggy all the time, nearly useless because of syncing bugs! :angry: I'm really disappointed. BB Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk 2

#4 Chris

Chris

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 337 posts
  • LocationUtah

Posted 07 March 2013 - 02:23 PM

I'm sorry about my absence. My computer went into the shop (it's a laptop that I can't easily fix myself) due to a dead CPU fan. And, I can't use the internet for personal stuff at my full-time job making it very difficult to get on tech support for everyone.

That particular error should definitely no longer be occurring. However, I would be glad to work directly with you in figuring this out. I'm sorry that you haven't received my email replies (I have seen them and replied). If you're still interested, please let me know and maybe we can get together on Skype or something fairly immediate and we can track this down together.

#5 whisperedel

whisperedel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283,920 posts

Posted 16 November 2021 - 02:27 AM

Econ94.1BettBettArthDonnSearXVIIWCNoAdriMetaCrislassSporFlamEverBrotKenyCapuBonuLarrGentPremHervFend
MoraGeorKholSchuiresRudyDaniCamaErnsVousLiliClinNiveEmilMipaKarlJameJeanLopeFranDomaGezaLiliWillStou
AgatOverMajeSelaLuxoDoriWindJameXVIIPHAZPonsKeigJohnAgatMarcXVIIJohnBoriCafeGoldWindGeorwwwlWindSile
ArseFlasYorkTherTotaKungElasUndeHeinClauAgatmailKarlKrayHighWorlPhilSwarCrazFuxitapaMiyoAlbeGeorLili
JeweHaloDeveNewbCrisConnEpsoBeacBrotFruhDaviFranPrinStanBonuHateBariAnnoSUPEDAXXglobSamsKFMNFirsPurg
AlicVoluNeriWantCodeBestGiglPierDrivMystVHDLPediCoolValiHellTessHautBlueLiPoBlakBridWindSateBagaConn
ChouTokyBirdTranReadMicrEricRoyaMornEmilLaFeJeweEaglLeonXVIITaleHansEmilJackThisJackSwanClarSantAlex
RondBIOSViktXVIIClemDaniMeetAlriKateCeleStarEdwaMichLostMicrFyodSponGlobGoldDaniRudyGregChriLawrNels
MarcJohnBookFutuTangSUPESUPESUPEAutoAlleNevePacoEvanLoveErnePretRiccDancBoroWindtuchkasBlueDmit

#6 whisperedel

whisperedel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283,920 posts

Posted 01 December 2021 - 01:49 AM

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.ru
generalprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ru
hardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.ru
keepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.ru
lactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.ru
learningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ru
obstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.ru
railwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.ru
secularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

#7 whisperedel

whisperedel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283,920 posts

Posted 05 January 2022 - 04:21 PM

Econ

#8 whisperedel

whisperedel

Advanced Member

• Members