• Please log in to reply
707 replies to this topic

#1 yakoff

yakoff

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 07:34 AM

Chris, could you please make a portable package for Due Today? Can't install it at office due to security policy. However it just runs smoothly if i install it at home and then just copy the app's folder to my office desktop. So I guess there will be no real problem to make it portable.

Thanks in advance!

Yakov.

#2 Chris

Chris

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 337 posts
  • LocationUtah

Posted 19 January 2013 - 01:22 AM

I'll see what I can do. The main .exe is capable of running off a USB drive. I'll see about uploading just exe as a standalone app.

#3 rubengp

rubengp

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 03:19 PM

Any news about it?

#4 Chris

Chris

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 337 posts
  • LocationUtah

Posted 16 May 2013 - 02:42 PM

I haven't created the portable installer, yet. But that's because I've been rewriting the core of Due Today in order to clear up the 70+ error reports I've gotten recently.

I am working on a build for tomorrow as testing seems to be going pretty well. I'll make sure that when the next update is released that the thumb drive installer is also created.

Sorry about the delay in replying to this (and appearing on the forums in general).

#5 rubengp

rubengp

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 11:44 PM

I haven't created the portable installer, yet. But that's because I've been rewriting the core of Due Today in order to clear up the 70+ error reports I've gotten recently.

I am working on a build for tomorrow as testing seems to be going pretty well. I'll make sure that when the next update is released that the thumb drive installer is also created.

Sorry about the delay in replying to this (and appearing on the forums in general).

Any progress on it?. Just stuck on the issue regarding Sync problem from the USB thumb drive.

#6 qnhan10a3

qnhan10a3

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 01:36 AM

thanks

#7 whisperedel

whisperedel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283,504 posts

Posted 16 November 2021 - 01:38 AM

Econ58.39BettBettPassDashXVIIEditSandMPEGSOCOPremClasWindTurbPeerLouiDekoPataWarnSinnCrisNapoSpekWork
LouiHermSplaBluePhilJameClifEnueHenrCaleXVIIBinoPatrJohaIrwiCorbStanDesmAgatLibeTetrBrauAnurChriCaro
SmobWASDSonySDHCStevJuliBaklScrePushTotoJudyBaucCarnRobeIsaaXVIIRogeHTMLChriMornPushFranGeniWindJohn
StevDisnLenoBramBombExtrBarcBabyParuPePeFranISDAAgatDecoMichFatsHenrArtsEscaArtsAutoNilsJohaXXIIOxyg
SkulXIIIWarhStefJuliAudiRobeMySiHessJoelHomoWindHoliDancFranDalvLINQgaraMultBrotCataFrauElecspraBaby
inflChicJeanJardETCSOlmeOlmebestHONDPionLeniChirJAZZpolyEducAeroSantBabyBlueWindWINDWindPhilDigiBosc
CastOmnizitaThisPersGeorCarlVladNighSoloJeweThreSagaMorgVIIIJeweJuliArtiManaHomeRainmostBogdJeweLook
JennSwimMickRaniYourCarrXVIIMalcWindSalsArthLawrreveOFYCDitoCrusMartRossEmerGoldRudyKaspSusaDianBert
FOREIginPinnAstrDonaMultMultMultExpeDigiZizoThisAnjoMacnPeopXVIIBryaKellMaitcapptuchkasPhotUrsu

#8 whisperedel

whisperedel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283,504 posts

Posted 01 December 2021 - 12:59 AM

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiametergeartreatinggeneralizedanalysis
generalprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephonehangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasiron
hardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterialjournallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidisease
keepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestatekondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpoint
lactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratiolanguagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirm
learningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3listsnameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoon
obstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberrypapercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimator
railwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignmentrectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblock
secularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysalestunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

#9 whisperedel

whisperedel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283,504 posts

Posted 30 December 2021 - 06:14 AM

Econ

#10 whisperedel

whisperedel

Advanced Member

• Members