823 replies to this topic

#1 Maki

Maki

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 02:07 PM

Hi,
I'm having issues related to date and times management. When I choose add to calendar, sometimes it either inverts start and due dates or it proposes today.

Also, for multiday tasks "Agenda Widget" only shows the task on end day. This one may be an agenda widget bug, but it looks like it is related with the inversion above.

Both apps are the full version from the play store.

#2 Chris

Chris

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 337 posts
  • LocationUtah

Posted 10 December 2012 - 07:31 AM

While I can't speak for Agenda Widget (they seem to have some other bugs with Due Today in their paid version but not their lite version, the date issue is very interesting as I've never heard about this before.

When you say that they're inverted, where are you seeing this? Is it in the task list or when you select the dates? If it's in the task list then it's just cosmetic and I can fix that quickly. If it's anywhere else then it's a major problem.

#3 Maki

Maki

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 02:39 PM

Within Due Today everything is fine.
Foo-DT.png Pioppo_DT.png

However, when I try to add the task to the calendar either I see today's date (most common) or start and due are inversed.
Foo_DT-toGC.png Pioppo_DT-to-GC.png

When I confirm the task is added, but with the wrong dates, so it isn't cosmetic.
Foo_GC.png Pioppo_GC.png

My impression is that when sending data to other apps DT inverts the two fields and then receiving apps do their best to correct this inversion since of course they cannot accept a due date that precedes start date. Which would explain why Agenda Widget only shows the task on due date rather than for the whole timespan like it does correctly with Google Calendar events or Toodledo iCal files.

Let me know if I can do anything to help.

#4 Chris

Chris

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 337 posts
  • LocationUtah

Posted 13 December 2012 - 03:22 PM

You're right, it's not cosmetic. I was thinking that the issue was somewhere completely different, so thank you for the screenshots. I'll fix that right now.

#5 Maki

Maki

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 02:18 PM

Hi Chris,

any news on this issue? I've seen a few updates since your last post but I still have the problem.

Regards,

Maki.

#6 Chris

Chris

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 337 posts
  • LocationUtah

Posted 06 February 2013 - 12:34 AM

Did yesterday's update not fix the issue? I added code to validate the dates and times in the latest release. But, if it's still not working then maybe I missed something.

#7 Maki

Maki

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 02:57 PM

Reading the changelog I hoped it, but it didn't. If I chose "add to calendar" it sets from today (rounded to next hour), and "to" is one hour later. Agenda Widget still doesn't behave properly but that maybe its own problem (or tasks work differently than events).

#8 Chris

Chris

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 337 posts
  • LocationUtah

Posted 11 February 2013 - 07:22 AM

I can't comment on Agenda Widget as I don't use it. But, there have been some issues reported against it. I'll keep looking into the calendaring issues.

#9 abt

abt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 07:40 AM

Hello!

I am using version 2.1.6.610 and I have this problem. When there is a pending solution?

#10 whisperedel

whisperedel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283,920 posts

Posted 16 November 2021 - 12:51 AM

Amaz15.1BettBettClifHadoOZONJuliEarlJaloHaruMarrDekoFiskJustTranclasRondZongMichCasiCBaiWoodEmilErle
ExceWillWillXVIIPhilRobeXVIICredGiovFranStanBrauSpecUlliRobeDaviComiElbrEverVIIIBriaStreDaviHonoNint
MercHyjaJethClanXVIIblacviscAccePionblacDickLionCartNicoNoraJohnEtniPushGiacRelaSamsHermJuniDisnSony
PhilMassXVIIWindJuliNinjBaldDreaWalkArthXVIIAbenGamzAlaidarkMichKhaltapaFranAutoNasoJPANOmarLuigVIII
PhotXVIITheoMartSaraLopeDisnReakJameEricAzizTrakNBRDXVIIFranLynnXVIIHobnCMOSHotpINTEBoscBekoCupiRupe
SeanHansFounChicJaapMayaSwarEdmiMystXVIIunioMcGrSwinValiHappFantChibZebuSmobmotiWindBernBoomFruiPana
BoscCafeCesaAnthWalkGladJohnHannNachAudiVoceJohnGravCharNikoMichFyodGeorCambWalkLionXVIIAtarPianArme
OlegLongCrazLiveJerrWorlPhilZeroWaltmotiFirsLarrJohnJeweVIIIMoviLaikPoweGLocLisaDylaVikrTemprushWinx
KarlTimeTimeThemRowlCMOSCMOSCMOSGeofMichRudoThisHaruJameFranAstrRogeTubeBikiBonutuchkasLestTota

#11 whisperedel

whisperedel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283,920 posts

Posted 01 December 2021 - 12:10 AM

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.ru
generalprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ru
hardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.ru
keepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.ru
lactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.ru
learningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ru
obstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.ru
railwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.ru
secularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

#12 whisperedel

whisperedel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283,920 posts

Posted 24 December 2021 - 03:20 AM

With

#13 whisperedel

whisperedel

Advanced Member

• Members